Floating highway objects.

onkyoman

Some of the objects do not sink and float upwards, probably due to the strange topography, when the expressway connecting South Terminal A and North Terminal crosses the 9L-27R runway on the way. (Near Taxiway G)

Edited by onkyoman

5 hours ago, gumbyger said:

This looks like a LOD issue to me, if you stay longer in that area, does it stay the same?

for reference, here is the same area for me:

image.thumb.png.e594654f7a5ea2f54282cf2b78e0ce39.png

It doesn't seem to be an LOD issue. It stays the same no matter how long you stay in the area. I flew from Chicago O'Hare International Airport and did not change from arrival on approach, and if there is any impact, I think it is the GSX Mod.

5 minutes ago, onkyoman said:

It doesn't seem to be an LOD issue. It stays the same no matter how long you stay in the area. I flew from Chicago O'Hare International Airport and did not change from arrival on approach, and if there is any impact, I think it is the GSX Mod.

We have multiple testers with GSX and none had an issue like this. However, could you please try with an empty community folder and try again? 🙂

34 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

We have multiple testers with GSX and none had an issue like this. However, could you please try with an empty community folder and try again? 🙂

Self-solving, may be KDTW-Detroit Metro Wayne-Dev 0.7 impact on flightsim.to. We apologize for the inconvenience.