Azerbaijan B767-300

captain.cupcake

Hello All,

One of my favourite liveries is Azerbaijan Airlines so I have been trying to download the repaints for the Captain Sim B767-300 but the zip file won't open as it is telling me the file is corrupt.

Does anyone have an ideas what the problem could be. I've downloaded other liveries without problem from here so guess it's just this one zip file

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

• Administrators

Hi @captain.cupcake,

Make sure you're an un-archiver other than the default one integrated into Windows Explorer.

I recommend either WinRAR or 7-Zip, both of which you can download by clicking the text.

If this doesn't solve the issue for you, please redownload the file and try opening it again as mentioned. If all else fails, please let me know and I will have a member of the team re-package and reupload the file.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

5 minutes ago, Max said:

Hi @captain.cupcake,

Make sure you're an un-archiver other than the default one integrated into Windows Explorer.

I recommend either WinRAR or 7-Zip, both of which you can download by clicking the text.

If this doesn't solve the issue for you, please redownload the file and try opening it again as mentioned. If all else fails, please let me know and I will have a member of the team re-package and reupload the file.

Cheers.

Thanks Max for such a speedy reply!

7-Zip worked like a dream - I'm a happy boy now and about to fly this magnificent bird!

• Like 1

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, captain.cupcake said:

Thanks Max for such a speedy reply!

7-Zip worked like a dream - I'm a happy boy now and about to fly this magnificent bird!

Superb! I'm glad I could solve this issue for you 😀

Have a great rest of your week.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• Max locked this topic