A310 update not applied in MSFS

Alexair

Hi y'all,

Just fired up MSFS and saw that there is an update including a major update of the A310.

I was so happy, however it didn't last long. In the sim, the EFB still display version 1.1.6, the one that came couple of weeks ago. And I don't see any change in the sim, for exemple there is still the sound volume sliders, no METAR and the other update, etc.

I've checked the folders in content manager and the regular A310 is 1.1.6 and the enhanced is 1.1.7

I've tried both with stock liveries and add-on liveries with the same result.

Could you be kind to tell me what's wrong?

When I started MSFS yesterday, it run an update including an update for the A310 with description of the A310 update (removing sound sliders, implementing METAR and auto-weather filling in the EFB, and bunch of other things on systems, FMS, etc... (I forgot the details but the list was long).

None of those update/bug correction had been applied to my A310 though...

1 hour ago, Alexair said:

When I started MSFS yesterday, it run an update including an update for the A310 with description of the A310 update (removing sound sliders, implementing METAR and auto-weather filling in the EFB, and bunch of other things on systems, FMS, etc... (I forgot the details but the list was long).

None of those update/bug correction had been applied to my A310 though...

so you still have sound sliders in your EFB even though it says 1.1.6 in the version number?

I gave it a couple of try. Uninstall it (both A310 & A310 enhanced), restarted MSFS, did a fresh install of both and got exactly the same result.

Still no update applied. And the strangest thing is that all my settings in the EFB remained the same instead of having to set everything like the first time.

Isn't there a file or a config somewhere that might give that result/problem ?

Thanks, didn't think about this one.

Did everything all over again and deleted the folder in packages folder. This time my settings disappeared, however the sound sliders are still there (can slid them but no change in sounds).

Would it be possible to have the list of the updated items in order to compare and tell you if anything at all has been updated ?

Right now it doesn't look like. Very strange issue...

On 12/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, Alexair said:

Thanks, didn't think about this one.

Did everything all over again and deleted the folder in packages folder. This time my settings disappeared, however the sound sliders are still there (can slid them but no change in sounds).

Would it be possible to have the list of the updated items in order to compare and tell you if anything at all has been updated ?

Right now it doesn't look like. Very strange issue...

Heya!

So I actually ran into this issue myself just now. Do you have any other mods for the A310 or that are A310 related in your community folder? If so, please remove them 🙂

I have indeed some textures downloaded from the inimanager as well as outside inimanager (flightsim.to) as well as a cabin light mode from the same website.

Didn't think those could interfere. I will remove all those and restart MSFS and have a look right away.

Will let you know shortly.

Thanks !