Thank you.

SuperTux

Thank you Inibuilds team for the A300 unsupported Linux files, the plane loaded into X-plane 11.50 running on POP_OS (Ubuntu based and fully upgraded)) and activated like a charm :). I do hope you can justify sending out unsupported linux builds over time, really thankful for such a great plane to be part of my library and also to support a great team.

The plane is an absolute rocket on take-off, can't wait to fly it with better throttle controls (my throttle is currently broken, but its going to get repaired, plus I have the Alpha throttle quadrant on order...Not sure where to put it...).

Anyway, I hope to fly more once I attach a better throttle and take a video and picture.

Many thanks,

Matt

• Administrators
9 hours ago, SuperTux said:

Thank you Inibuilds team for the A300 unsupported Linux files, the plane loaded into X-plane 11.50 running on POP_OS (Ubuntu based and fully upgraded)) and activated like a charm :). I do hope you can justify sending out unsupported linux builds over time, really thankful for such a great plane to be part of my library and also to support a great team.

The plane is an absolute rocket on take-off, can't wait to fly it with better throttle controls (my throttle is currently broken, but its going to get repaired, plus I have the Alpha throttle quadrant on order...Not sure where to put it...).

Anyway, I hope to fly more once I attach a better throttle and take a video and picture.

Many thanks,

Matt

Great to hear Matt! We will continue to do so. 😄 

• Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • Sam locked this topic