GSX profile LROP

mircea

Hello,

Again, thanks for all the great products! Your work makes a great difference in realism!

I have a observation regarding the GSX level 2 profile for LROP Bucharest Henri Coanda airport.

The way things are set up in the current available profile, according to the read-me, is ‘make sure Static Jetways (08L) is selected’. However, this Aflosim configurator setting triggers the use of a displaced threshold for runway 08L (from taxiway W). That particular setting was an option put in by the developer to simulate the WIP on 08L when the scenery was initially released (only half of runway was available then).

From years, now, 08L is back to its full length. Therefore the question is: could you release an update ignoring the outdated option and allowing use of the full runway?

Thanks,

Mircea

• Administrators

Hello Mircea.

The profile should work without selecting this option. Once the following files have been removed, the profile should work correctly:

- static jetways p3d.bgl
   - SafeDock1xx.bgl

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Thanks, Sam. Each time I selected that option and went back to normal the jetways dissapeared. Reasuured by your post I have set to the normal ruway lenght, then reinstall the inibuilds files and now it works.

Thanks!

Mircea

• Sam locked this topic