Aircraft Development Update: A310 plans, P-40F release info & future roadmap!

iniBuilds

• Administrators

Hello all,

We are excited to discuss our aircraft plans today - that will make two updates in a week 😉 If you didn't check out our scenery update you can do so here: inib.uk/kdtw-msfs-announcement.

We announced a series of updates to our existing product line, iniScene KDTW, and new options functionality for the iniManager.

Microsoft/iniBuilds A310

image.jpeg

We are glad to see so many of you enjoying this product and the fixes we have made that are currently available in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta Update 1.29.30.

A few of you have asked if they can get an updated product, without opting into the beta - sadly this is not possible.

As mentioned before, we will continue to make bug fixes and improvements to this product. To give you a flavour of some of the things the team are working on, these include and are not limited to:

- Lights rework for taxi and nav lights
- In-sim ATC comms working correctly 
- Bug reports 
- Performance optimisation where we can!
- Sounds review

Those in the latest beta, confirm an improvement in FPS, however, having said that, we will continue to optimize this product, along with fixing as many bugs as we can, and providing more refined functionality! Thank you for your patience with us on this.

We would once again, like to thank Microsoft & Asobo, for providing the community this product for free, and we are humbled to see so many of you enjoy this product! 

iniBuilds P-40F WarHawk

We announced our first product for this type of aircraft category in early November 2022 and folks who attended the Leylstad Airshow had the opportunity to try the product in person! We received amazing feedback on the product, and have been continuing to make this a very good first launch for you all! You can check out the trailer below.

Today I would like to share  how our product launch and post-release patches will work. 

image.png

On release, which we are aiming to be sometime next week, we will have the following features:

• Utilizing the latest in CFD implementation from Microsoft in aspects of flight including the primary flight surfaces, control surfaces and the propeller 
  • Authentically modelled Merlin engine, delivering true to life performance, curated with empirical evidence from pilots rated on type. 
  • Fully modelled and functional fuel system, utilizing the new fuel mechanics offered by Microsoft Flight Simulator 
  • Fully functional EFB - including maintenance page, moving map, radios and weather information. This is an optional feature, for those wishing to have a more authentic experience (EFB can be toggled off)
  • Removable cowlings exposing our detailed Rolls Royce Merlin Model, in addition to removable gun bay covers or baggage compartments depending on the variant you wish to fly
  • Authentic real world sound set from an operational P-40F
  • Fully functional lighting both inside and out, including UV glow in the dark gauges and needles, allowing you to fly in all types of weather! 
  • Seven 4K liveries using the latest industry techniques, whilst maintaining an authentic style of the aircraft

image.png

Post-Release Patch 1 (shortly after release of V1): 

• Bug fixing from initial release
  • EFB Phase 2. We would like to integrate basic route planning into the EFB for those users who wish to fly this plane A-B in a more modern style. You will be able to do appropriate planning 'on the fly' being able to enter in a new destination airport via the EFB and give you all necessary information

image.png

Post-Release Patch 2 (shortly after release of Patch 1): 

• Fuel System improvements. We have plans to add a drop tank and update the fuel system mechanism to take the immersion one step further! 
  • We are working on a longer term ground handling update specifically tailored for tail dragger or castering nose wheel aircraft. We are working with some pilots who fly these planes in real life. Collecting the data has been a fantastic learning experience, and we hope to be able to execute this fantastically in the aircraft. 
  • Systems deterioration modelling - For example, if oil is not changed regularly, then oil will be less effective at holding the correct temperature. 
  • Electronic prop pitch controls 

image.png

We hope you are as excited as we are for this release. We aim to really provide a fantastic experience to you all, so should there be additional features added post initial release, you can be rest assured they will be added in.

We should be giving content creators a copy at the start of next week, and should all things go well, a release of the product shortly thereafter.

This plane, has been created to a fantastic standard, and will be retailed at £14.99 GBP.

image.png

Future Roadmap

So what's next? 😉

We have a very busy 2023, and are working on super cool projects. Not much we can say for now, but we know you will love some of the aircraft we are working on.

What I can say is following so much positivity and interest in the A310, I am pleased to confirm we will be releasing the A300-600F aircraft in 2023 (independent release). 🥳

We are doing a completely new exterior 3D model for Microsoft Flight Simulator, so as things progress, we will update you closer to the time of release!

We wish you all a fantastic weekend, and happy flying!

Kind regards,
The iniBuilds team 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

• Sam changed the title to Aircraft Development Update: A310 plans, P-40F release info & future roadmap!

Good morning from Germany.  I was one of the many looking forward to the A310.  I want to be honest though, I'm disappointed with the release.  

1. The problem with the Simbrief request (pending).  

2. The many totally confused errors that appear in flight.  Most in the Descent.

3. the blatant FPS (unacceptable).  

4. Patch in the beta version?!  Why?!

I would have wished if you had released the plane as payware.  External from MSFS.  Maybe there would not have been some problems.  It's all very unfortunate.  

In this sense, a great weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, ThunderBlaze said:

Good morning from Germany.  I was one of the many looking forward to the A310.  I want to be honest though, I'm disappointed with the release.  

2. The many totally confused errors that appear in flight.  Most in the Descent.

I would have wished if you had released the plane as payware.  External from MSFS.  Maybe there would not have been some problems.  It's all very unfortunate.  

I would recommend you opt into the beta. All of these are resolved for most.

A release of this magnitude will always uncover some bugs that we do not see during testing, due to the sheer amount of people testing the aircraft. Whether, with Microsoft or not, it would have been a similar process.

RE getting updates via beta branch, I am sure the fixes will come to the main branch soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

• Like 1
  • iniBuilds 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, ThunderBlaze said:

Ermm... You do realize whether the aircraft was paid for you or by Asobo, it would still have been developed by the same team, using the same processes, right?

19 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

Hello all,

We are excited to discuss our aircraft plans today - that will make two updates in a week 😉 If you didn't check out our scenery update you can do so here: inib.uk/kdtw-msfs-announcement.

We announced a series of updates to our existing product line, iniScene KDTW, and new options functionality for the iniManager.

Microsoft/iniBuilds A310

image.jpeg

We are glad to see so many of you enjoying this product and the fixes we have made that are currently available in the Microsoft Flight Simulator Beta Update 1.29.30.

A few of you have asked if they can get an updated product, without opting into the beta - sadly this is not possible.

As mentioned before, we will continue to make bug fixes and improvements to this product. To give you a flavour of some of the things the team are working on, these include and are not limited to:

- Bug reports 
- Sounds review

Those in the latest beta, confirm an improvement in FPS, however, having said that, we will continue to optimize this product, along with fixing as many bugs as we can, and providing more refined functionality! Thank you for your patience with us on this.

We would once again, like to thank Microsoft & Asobo, for providing the community this product for free, and we are humbled to see so many of you enjoy this product! 

iniBuilds P-40F WarHawk

We announced our first product for this type of aircraft category in early November 2022 and folks who attended the Leylstad Airshow had the opportunity to try the product in person! We received amazing feedback on the product, and have been continuing to make this a very good first launch for you all! You can check out the trailer below.

Today I would like to share  how our product launch and post-release patches will work. 

image.png

On release, which we are aiming to be sometime next week, we will have the following features:

• Utilizing the latest in CFD implementation from Microsoft in aspects of flight including the primary flight surfaces, control surfaces and the propeller 
  • Authentically modelled Merlin engine, delivering true to life performance, curated with empirical evidence from pilots rated on type. 
  • Fully modelled and functional fuel system, utilizing the new fuel mechanics offered by Microsoft Flight Simulator 
  • Fully functional EFB - including maintenance page, moving map, radios and weather information. This is an optional feature, for those wishing to have a more authentic experience (EFB can be toggled off)
  • Removable cowlings exposing our detailed Rolls Royce Merlin Model, in addition to removable gun bay covers or baggage compartments depending on the variant you wish to fly
  • Fully functional lighting both inside and out, including UV glow in the dark gauges and needles, allowing you to fly in all types of weather! 
  • Seven 4K liveries using the latest industry techniques, whilst maintaining an authentic style of the aircraft

image.png

• EFB Phase 2. We would like to integrate basic route planning into the EFB for those users who wish to fly this plane A-B in a more modern style. You will be able to do appropriate planning 'on the fly' being able to enter in a new destination airport via the EFB and give you all necessary information

image.png

• Fuel System improvements. We have plans to add a drop tank and update the fuel system mechanism to take the immersion one step further! 
  • We are working on a longer term ground handling update specifically tailored for tail dragger or castering nose wheel aircraft. We are working with some pilots who fly these planes in real life. Collecting the data has been a fantastic learning experience, and we hope to be able to execute this fantastically in the aircraft. 
  • Systems deterioration modelling - For example, if oil is not changed regularly, then oil will be less effective at holding the correct temperature. 

image.png

We hope you are as excited as we are for this release. We aim to really provide a fantastic experience to you all, so should there be additional features added post initial release, you can be rest assured they will be added in.

We should be giving content creators a copy at the start of next week, and should all things go well, a release of the product shortly thereafter.

This plane, has been created to a fantastic standard, and will be retailed at £19.99 GBP.

image.png

Future Roadmap

So what's next? 😉

We have a very busy 2023, and are working on super cool projects. Not much we can say for now, but we know you will love some of the aircraft we are working on.

What I can say is following so much positivity and interest in the A310, I am pleased to confirm we will be releasing the A300-600F aircraft in 2023 (independent release). 🥳

We are doing a completely new exterior 3D model for Microsoft Flight Simulator, so as things progress, we will update you closer to the time of release!

Kind regards,
The iniBuilds team 

Hello my feedback. I'm using beta 1.1.6 of the A310 and the sound inside the cockpit is strange, the first version was very good the sound in the cockpit, I could hear the GE engines on takeoff and the sound of the wind I could control the volume, it was just strange the external sound has been corrected and is great now, but the sound in the cockpit has the sound of wind with a very intense volume and it is not possible to control it through the microsoft system through the sound control system of MSFS2020 don't have internal, external and wind control sounds. The system that your were using before was good and should keep it, which was to configure the sound through the EFB, the performance (FPS) of the plane is very good now and the external sound of the engines is very good, just that detail that I mentioned

Edited by AplhaRomeu

12 hours ago, ThunderBlaze said:

Your criticism is just spite and envy
1 Solution: Use the "username" to generate the flight plan and request it in acars
2 Solution: Aircraft is flying well, perhaps lack of aircraft learning
3 Solution: FPS is very good in the beta version of the aircraft already released 1.1.6, change your game to the beta version and be happy.
4 Solution: to correct the aforementioned problems, patches were released to solve audio and performance problems
5 Solution Don't be rude and don't be mean and envious

Check out the MSFS2020 community forum to keep up with new updates and solutions being made and discussed

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

I would recommend you opt into the beta. All of these are resolved for most.

A release of this magnitude will always uncover some bugs that we do not see during testing, due to the sheer amount of people testing the aircraft. Whether, with Microsoft or not, it would have been a similar process.

RE getting updates via beta branch, I am sure the fixes will come to the main branch soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Hi,

I don't install MS beta. Because I really don't want to be able to reinstall MSFS when I leave the beta.

It's really annoying that you only released the patch for the beta. And no, I can't understand it.

And whether 100 test the patch or a thousand doesn't really make a difference.

It's a shame. In my opinion it was a mistake to release the plane with Microsoft via the marketplace.

Of course I wish you a wonderful weekend and I hope that we can download the patch soon.

Best regards

• Like 1

Nice, that you are planning a A300 before everybody can enjoy your A310. I will not enter a bug full Beta Version of the MSFS just to try your affords to make the Baby A310 run for everyone. I can´t even start the Aircraft probably due to a WASM Bug or whatever. So I will just delete your Product and be done.

Edited by Bob57

On 11/26/2022 at 12:40 AM, iniBuilds said:

Future Roadmap

So what's next? 😉

This is great news, thanks Inibuilds!

Is there any hint for any of these aircraft you are working on? I suggested my favourite Airbus here and I hope that it's considered and gets released for X-Plane for us X-Plane users! 

Thank you again Inibuilds!

Braniff

On 11/26/2022 at 4:49 PM, ThunderBlaze said:

Hi,

I don't install MS beta. Because I really don't want to be able to reinstall MSFS when I leave the beta.

It's really annoying that you only released the patch for the beta. And no, I can't understand it.

And whether 100 test the patch or a thousand doesn't really make a difference.

It's a shame. In my opinion it was a mistake to release the plane with Microsoft via the marketplace.

Of course I wish you a wonderful weekend and I hope that we can download the patch soon.

Best regards

Then wait as the fixes being in the Beta channel, means that they are still trying them to see if they will work fine and soon release them to the public, just wait until the test is done...

11 hours ago, Bob57 said:

Nice, that you are planning a A300 before everybody can enjoy your A310. I will not enter a bug full Beta Version of the MSFS just to try your affords to make the Baby A310 run for everyone. I can´t even start the Aircraft probably due to a WASM Bug or whatever. So I will just delete your Product and be done.

Well, your call, or you can just wait for when the fixes end the beta testing and they send them to the final product...

13 hours ago, Bob57 said:

Well. finishing the Beta is one Thing, waiting for ASOBO to release that one is a way other Thing. We all know, that ASOBO isn't the fastest when it comes to updates from other Developers. 

And it just got released...

On 11/25/2022 at 8:40 PM, iniBuilds said:

Hello all,

Microsoft/iniBuilds A310

image.jpeg

- Bug reports 
- Sounds review

iniBuilds P-40F WarHawk

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This plane, has been created to a fantastic standard, and will be retailed at £19.99 GBP.

image.png

Future Roadmap

So what's next? 😉

Kind regards,
The iniBuilds team 

Do you guys have any plans on releasing the other variants of the A510, the same that were on the X-plane???

On 11/29/2022 at 2:50 AM, tb110188 said:

And it just got released...

And it still does not load, as for many other People too. It's a shame when you have 131 Aircraft working very good on an old Machine and one can't even be loaded.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:29 AM, Bob57 said:

And it still does not load, as for many other People too. It's a shame when you have 131 Aircraft working very good on an old Machine and one can't even be loaded.

Sorry for your problem but perhaps the devs don't have to keep up with old and ssometimes unsupported platforms... Yeah, i do know, it's a bummer, but if your PC is below the minimun or it's on an unsupported platform, they don't need to support it... It's the same if you install Windows 11 on an unsupported hardware, you can installl it but Microsoft doesn't have to support it in any way, shape or form, and this means you're on your own ride...

• Like 1

All I have to say is thank you for making the aircraft available in marketplace MSFS.

Since I got the MSFS for Xbox X I had been looking for an airliner such as the A310, and it works like a charme. I have been using joystick+mouse and keyboard / simbrief, and have not got any issues performance wise.

And when I learned how to fly this aircraft it has been even better.

Will the cargo a300 be coming to Xbox marketplace too? Maybe this has been answered but I didnt saw it.

Edited by ZmileHeus