A300-600...Thank You... and Why

leinsters

To all of those involved in the A300-600 for X-Plane I just want to give you my personal thanks for developing this amazing simulation.

I was about to give up on X-Plane (or at least shelve it even further) as DCS continued to build and deliver on its existing development of study level aircraft and MSFS continues to be a near-failure and total dissapointment in terms of accurately modeled complex aircraft. I saw the A300 was released recently and didn't think anything of it for two reasons: 1. MSFS was just out and I was desperately hoping the freeware community would make the airliners actually work and ya know "fly", and 2. was utterly weary of the trend that became the norm of incomplete "beta" full priced airliner add-ons for X-Plane (bar FJS, IXEG).

After a few YouTube videos from yourselves, Airline2Sim, V1-Simulations..., I was confidently curious, bought the aircraft and have been smitten ever since. It's a bit of a shame that I have to congratulate you on the obvious; working MCDU, working gauges, internal and external lighting, complete set of sounds, great frame-rates, and much more... but given the state of 3rd party add-ons for X-Plane I have to thank you and reward you for delivering a "complete" package. For me you're on the level of PMDG, Heatblur, A2A, and some of the other cream of the crop developers. (And yes, I know there are bugs to work out but that's how it is for all these teams).

So, congratulations, I eagerly await the passenger version as I have a place in my heat for the American Airlines plane, and keep up the tremendous job, the excellent community support, and for reminding me that X-Plane is still such an incredible simulator, in fact the equal crown kings of flight simulators (DCS being the other). But ultimately thank-you for building the INI A-300-600R(F)!

Cheers,

Len

• Like 4

I do not have the skills to say things nicely but I also want to say thank you and congratulate on this mazing deep simulation of A300.

I watched the videos (still few to watch) and I realized how deep the simulation is.

Outstanding work! Totally agree with @leinsters

• Like 1