Hi everyone, I’m having a strange throttle issue with the iniBuilds A380 in MSFS 2024 using the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Quadrant. The physical throttle works correctly in Windows and in the Thrustmaster Control Panel, and the same TCA works perfectly with the iniBuilds A350. With the A380, the physical throttle moves normally forward, but when I pull the levers back towards idle, the virtual A380 throttles don’t follow correctly. When I apply reverse thrust, the virtual throttles suddenly respond again. What makes this particularly strange is that clearing the MSFS cache temporarily fixes the problem. I can then load the A380 and the throttle works normally. However, if I return to the main menu and set up another flight, the same throttle problem comes back again. I have already reinstalled MSFS 2024, updated the TCA drivers and firmware, tested the TCA outside MSFS, created a fresh controller profile, rebound all four throttle axes, removed the throttle decrease bindings, and reset the A380’s throttle calibration. I have also deleted and recreated the A380 ThrottleData.ini file. The A380 EFB is configured for 4-axis operation with reversers on axis and a 2.5% global deadzone. At this point, it seems like something related to the A380’s throttle state, calibration, or controller data is being recreated when I start another flight. Could someone from the iniBuilds/MSFS team please advise what could be causing this or what logs/files I should provide to help diagnose it?