Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

erikac

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by erikac

  1. One issue I found is that if GSX places the plane where it wants it. All the way forward on the stop yellow taxi stop line. Which is fine except the Multi Jetway tool wont be able to reach, says door 1L is too close. But if it worked then I am pretty sure the bus wont arrive as it wont be called by GSX. Because pretty sure GSX calls the bus as a backup command when plane is not parked properly all the way forward. Only way I managed to get the two jetways to hook up to the plane as shown on screenshots above is to slew plane tiny bit back. Then Multi jetway tool via EFB is happy and connects. But then bus arrives when I decide to board via GSX and go up the back door 4L again. Only thing I can to have no bus and jetway is to let GSX park where it wants the plane then do boarding via only one jetway. But then the whole point with dual jetway kind of falls apart. Again, looking forward to the solution to this issue. I flew the flight anyway but with empty cabin back to Madrid :)
  2. Thanks for the update, looking forward to when this is solved.
  3. I also post this if anything is wrong set here
  4. Hi, I tried to board at IniBuilds KORD using the new Multi Jetway boarding tool, managed to get the dual jetways hooked up to the plane. But once I started boarding NO MATTER WHAT I did it would roll out the staircase to 4L of the Aerosoft/Toliss A346. And board the pax at an angle from the bus up through the fuselage of the A346 then into their seats eventually. I have disabled staircases in settings and still GSX uses it. What am I doing wrong because clearly this isn't working properly? Using latest SU6, latest Aerosoft A346 and latest GSX Pro. Need help because I cancelled whole flight because of the immersion breaking boarding procedure. Like what's the point.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.