Air Canada Rouge ToLiss A319 (C-GITP, C-GITR) 2.2

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Air Canada Rouge (C-GITP, C-GITR) liveries for the ToLiss A319.

This pack is compatible with both the default engines and Carda's CFM engine mod.

Base textures and paint kit used with permission from @jettojig.

Edited by al_ayyubi

What's New in Version 2.2

Released

1.1:

• Removed red lines in front of cockpit windows

2.0:

2.1:

• Added chevron to C-GITP's engine no. 2 (Carda CFM mod)

2.2:

• Revised discolored areas
  • Enhanced normal maps
  • Like 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cheeky-cheesy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

its a good livery i love it but can you please remove the two red lines on the front on the window please thanks amazing work!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the heads up! I thought I fixed this part, I guess not. A revised version will be uploaded shortly.

Link to review

great livery but they recently added something new to the plane beside the door there is a 10 there ill attach an image is it possible if you could fix this thanks!412443_1701789941.thumb.jpg.5f19675e899c9ec717f63faad23ddd2e.jpg

Link to review
Max Rank

Awesome livery just a heads up the right engine chevron was left on in the mask, you can see it clearly in your second image of screenshots. A319 didnt rock the chevrons sadly on the 56B`s. I wont repaint the engine as its your work, just wanted you to know. 

I would agree with your assumption, but to my surprise as well C-GITP and GITR's R engine has the chevron: 

C-GITP: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9900101

C-GITR: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10441740

Link to review
keving14

They look awesome. you you be able to do maybe on livery with the CFM 5A engines. that would be greatly appreciated.

Link to review
avationdaily

· Edited by avationdaily

sorry I was not finished my question I was aviation daily you must be confused right now lol  but what i want to add also is it possible if you can add the green line on the play I added an image below it has it on the real rouge a319 thanks! great work! sorry for asking a lot of request

68903_1602636286 (2).jpg

Thank you for the kind words! I tried to add that green bit, but the UV mapping did not allow me to: it looked very blurry and ugly, so I just kept it off. I hope that clarifies this.

Link to review
avation_daily

amazing work keep it up! i have a question tho there are black dots on top of the plane is there a way where you can change it to white? i was looking at the rouge a319 and they dot have black dots on top thanks!!

An update has just been puhsed out to fix this.

Link to review