Kenya Airways - Flight Factor 767-300 1.1

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kenya Airways operated a total of 12 767s between 2000 and 2015 to a wide variety of destinations in Africa, Asia and Europe, from their hub at Nairobi Int'l Airport.

This livery represents 5Y-KYW c. 2015, when it was the last 767 to leave Kenya Airways' fleet.

This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg then please contact me and I can look into adding it.

includes compatibility with Carda's CE CF6 mod in addition to standard textures - recommended for best experience!

Livery comes with entirely new base textures and new normals, remastered by @Atarium Liveries and @Delta_Who!

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

Fixed missing default engine textures.

Updated Screenshots.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

bravo77whiskey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've tried all standard engine variants and on both the engines have a white color instead of a red color with the KQ logo. Does it work only with the  Carda's CE CF6 mod? I've attached screenshots of the 3 variants as seen on my sim.

ge.PNG

pw.PNG

rr.png

Response from the author:

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, seems I had saved the default engine texture in the wrong place and it had not been zipped up in the pack properly.

This has now been fixed, please redownload the file if you want to use the default engines.

• Like 1
Link to review