FlightFactor 767

5 files

1. Asiana Star Alliance - Flight Factor 767-300

Asiana operates 6 767-300s at the time of posting, primarily from their hub at Seoul's Incheon Airport, though also a regular route is flown between Jeju and Seoul-Gimpo.
    This livery represents HL7516, the only Star Alliance liveried 767 in Asiana's fleet.
    This is not a full fleet, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    includes compatibility with Carda's CE CF6 mod in addition to standard textures - recommended for best experience!
    Livery comes with entirely new base textures and new normals, remastered by @Atarium Liveries and @Delta_Who!
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

2. Qantas - Flight Factor 767-300

Qantas operated a total of 38 767-300s between 1988 and 2014. These flew domestic services between Australia's primary cities as well as to international destinations in Asia and Oceania.
    This livery represents VH-OGT c. 2014, when it was the last new-livery 767 to leave Qantas' fleet.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg then please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    includes compatibility with Carda's CE CF6 mod in addition to standard textures - recommended for best experience!
    Livery comes with entirely new base textures and new normals, remastered by @Atarium Liveries and @Delta_Who!
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

537 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

3. Asiana Cargo - Flight Factor 767-300F

Asiana operates a single 767-300 Freighter (HL7507) at the time of posting, primarily from their hub at Seoul's Incheon Airport.

367 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

4. Asiana - Flight Factor 767-300

Asiana operates 6 767-300s at the time of posting, primarily from their hub at Seoul's Incheon Airport, though also a regular route is flown between Jeju and Seoul-Gimpo.
    This livery represents HL7506, a typical 767 in Asiana's fleet.
    This is not a full fleet, though if you require a specific reg, please contact me and I can look into adding it.
    includes compatibility with Carda's CE CF6 mod in addition to standard textures - recommended for best experience!
    Livery comes with entirely new base textures and new normals, remastered by @Atarium Liveries and @Delta_Who!

414 downloads

(0 reviews)

Updated

5. Kenya Airways - Flight Factor 767-300

Kenya Airways operated a total of 12 767s between 2000 and 2015 to a wide variety of destinations in Africa, Asia and Europe, from their hub at Nairobi Int'l Airport.
    This livery represents 5Y-KYW c. 2015, when it was the last 767 to leave Kenya Airways' fleet.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg then please contact me and I can look into adding it.

280 downloads

(1 review)

Updated