easyJet UK PACK - Toliss A319 2.0

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

easyJet UK operates 65 A319s to destinations across Europe, from bases including Gatwick, Manchester, Luton, Edinburgh and Belfast.
This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.

This livery is improved from the default A319 textures with new engine and wing textures, improved markings, and additional details!
Now includes compatibility with Carda's CFM Mod (available soon!). Recommended for the best experience!

This livery is part of a series of easyJet liveries, which are linked below:
easyJet Europe A319
easyJet Switzerland A319
easyJet Old Livery A319
easyJet UK A321neo
easyJet Europe A321neo

Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

• Complete livery remake - New registrations and variants added, overall accuracy improved
  • Updated to latest paintkit with improved Fuselage & Wing detail
  • Added Carda CFM mod support
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Andrew35

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Best Easyjet pack for Toliss familly 🙂 top job, thank you 😍 however jetto can you please update G-EZAF to different reg. ? this one is now in United Airlines (most probably).

EU flag can be also removed from G-EZFZ 🧡

Response from the author:

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for the good review!

I have just updated this livery to add 2 new registrations which are current. AF and FZ will remain as they are for those who want to fly other variants of the livery though. Hope this update is sufficient!

• Like 1
Link to review
Mr.Enska

Absolutely stunning livery! Thank you so much for your work on this!

But I have a question, is the registration below the wing the correct color? I think it is supposed to be black, but on your liveries they are gray. But nevertheless, this is a very small issue and doesn't affect flying.

Link to review
AlexWatts02

Great livery pack!

Fantastic detail and accurate colours. 

Trying to find the Carda CFM mod to use this textures with, but am really struggling to find it. 

Would greatly appreciate any help, if you are aware of where to find it/link for it. 

Response from the author:

Hi, the Carda CFM pack is coming very, very soon. I will update this file with a link once it becomes available!

• Thanks 1
Link to review