Throttle reverse erratic with TCA

simtom

Hello,

When using the reversers on the TCA, the throttles become erratic in the A310. Before you ask, yes I've manually edited the ThrottleConfiguration.ini file to fix the current Idle bug. I've tested in the Fenix and there I have no erratic movement. I'm not quite sure what might be causing this since I didn't have this issue couple of days ago 🤔

Edited by simtom

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a little bit of noise in the throttles. I'm unfamiliar with the Airbus TCA pack, but is it possible to have your idle calibration in the EFB start slightly into the reverse range? This should stop reverse activating when it's in idle

58 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a little bit of noise in the throttles. I'm unfamiliar with the Airbus TCA pack, but is it possible to have your idle calibration in the EFB start slightly into the reverse range? This should stop reverse activating when it's in idle

That's what I was thinking too, but neither the in-game sensitivity curves nor the ones from Windows were showing any noise. I'll try the calibration again though.