New inimanager not seeing my installed products

Andy D

Hi. I've installed the new inimanager. On running the program, it sees the correct path to my x plane11 installation and it lists my purchases correctly. The problem is that it says I don't have any of them installed when I definitely do. As an experiment, I let it reinstall my Boundless EGNV scenery and it then recognized that it was installed. If I then log out of inimanager and log back in, it then tells me again that the product is not installed. Am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, Andy D said:

Hi. I've installed the new inimanager. On running the program, it sees the correct path to my x plane11 installation and it lists my purchases correctly. The problem is that it says I don't have any of them installed when I definitely do. As an experiment, I let it reinstall my Boundless EGNV scenery and it then recognized that it was installed. If I then log out of inimanager and log back in, it then tells me again that the product is not installed. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi thanks for your report. I've logged it and will get back to you when I have a fix or workaround

• JoshF locked this topic