Upgrading my fine Airbuses to XP12

NeilG

Please forgive me if I have put this in the wrong place but I am new to this forum. With the release today of the XP12 BETA I was wondering if anyone could confirm that there are plans ti upgrade my three inibuild aircraft. I cannot speak for the others of course but for myself I am happy to say I would pay an upgrade price if it was considered necessary.

thank you.

Neil.

6 hours ago, NeilG said:

Please forgive me if I have put this in the wrong place but I am new to this forum. With the release today of the XP12 BETA I was wondering if anyone could confirm that there are plans ti upgrade my three inibuild aircraft. I cannot speak for the others of course but for myself I am happy to say I would pay an upgrade price if it was considered necessary.

thank you.

Neil.

i wouldn't hold your breath on them doing an update for Xplane 12 as most posts about it get locked or deleted, they are in partnership with the MSFS developers now which i guess means an agreement not to provide updates or patches for Xplane ..in return they may get a % of MSFS sales as they have their A310 in it, the last patches for the Airbus's in Xplane 11 were at the start of the year and any issues with them get the generic response of "we will look into" it or "we will pass it on" … Yet months later nothing gets fixed, you are better off buying from flight Factor or Toliss in the future as they are still actively supporting us Xplane users... i would love to be proved wrong and would be the first to apologize, but i don't think it will happen.

Edited by Keenrw
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Keenrw said:

i wouldn't hold your breath on them doing an update for Xplane 12 as most posts about it get locked or deleted, they are in partnership with the MSFS developers now which i guess means an agreement not to provide updates or patches for Xplane ..in return they may get a % of MSFS sales as they have their A310 in it, the last patches for the Airbus's in Xplane 11 were at the start of the year and any issues with them get the generic response of "we will look into" it or "we will pass it on" … Yet months later nothing gets fixed, you are better off buying from flight Factor or Toliss in the future as they are still actively supporting us Xplane users... i would love to be proved wrong and would be the first to apologize, but i don't think it will happen.

Looks like a user dump. After this, someone else will buy products from them? Reputation is falling at a frantic pace, comrades.

• Like 5

• JoshF locked this topic