MSFS: CTD 100% of the time at KBUF on Xbox Series X

peak82

CTD occurs 100% of the time within 2-3 minutes of launching a flight at KBUF. Often, MSFS crashes as soon as I click "Fly Now!". The CTD still occurs even if I control for other potential contributing factors; I have tried to launch the flight with HDR off, air traffic off, airport ground traffic off, and without any potentially conflicting addons.

This problem is not unique to your addon. It seems that many other "heavy" addons seem to cause the same CTD. Even Asobo's KDFW and LSZH (which are not third-party) cause the same CTD 100% of the time on the Xbox Series X. The CTD seems to be the result of a memory leak within the sim itself, and therefore it must be addressed by Asobo.

However, until Asobo fixes this memory leak, I'd strongly suggest that the details/weight of this addon are dialed back for the Xbox Series X since it is currently completely unusable. If that isn't possible, is there any other way to prevent the CTD?

• Administrators

Hello,

Unfortunately, this issue seems to be occurring with multiple sceneries for Xbox, as you've mentioned. We as developers are limited in our ability to test our products on Xbox, Microsoft does all of the testing for Xbox products before they are released on Marketplace.

Any crashes you experience should be reported to Microsoft. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic