Announcing Buffalo Niagara (KBUF) for Microsoft Flight Simulator

• Administrators

Introducing the Buffalo Niagara International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator! Situated in the state of New York, we bring you the third largest airport in the state of New York, and one of our best creations yet. Serving many international carriers and several GA operators, this is the perfect, next purchase for your USA flight simming.

A full features list will come soon, but for now you can checkout the trailer here: https://inib.uk/iniscene-kbuf-trailer

KBUFThumbPost.png

• Like 1

• iniBuilds unlocked and pinned this topic

any chance of this in X-PLane? lol. I love KBUF, I've flown my Cessna into it several times, and as a kid I remember shopping in the Gallery (shopping mall nearby) and the whole place shaking from the 727's and UPS A300 that would fly in and out. Excellent choice of scenery!

• Sam changed the title to Announcing Buffalo Niagara (KBUF) for Microsoft Flight Simulator
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, andrewjw1990 said:

any chance of this in X-PLane? lol. I love KBUF, I've flown my Cessna into it several times, and as a kid I remember shopping in the Gallery (shopping mall nearby) and the whole place shaking from the 727's and UPS A300 that would fly in and out. Excellent choice of scenery!

Hi Andrew. Buffalo will also be coming to X-Plane!

• Like 2

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI idk if theres an update coming soon for this or not but KBUF RWY 23 has a massive bump in the runway, to the point that when I take off from it it's like hitting a speed bump and throws the plane into the air if you're not ready for it or don't know its there. No matter what my speed is I end up having to take off earlier than VR because of it

1 hour ago, kvanvolk said:

Just an FYI idk if theres an update coming soon for this or not but KBUF RWY 23 has a massive bump in the runway

The update was just released:

v1.01

• Fixed runway dip 05/23
  • Fixed bump near taxiway K/D
  • Smooth taxiway A near A/B intersection

• Sam unpinned and unfeatured this topic