Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missing Paint Kit files A380

Featured Replies

Hey guys, Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but I've downloaded the A380 Paint kit and painted my livery and exported the ALBD files as required I tried to copy the British Airways Livery and found even when my new textures some items from the BA livery still show up after finding out these seems to be apart of the model file I've been trying to find the Base White A380 model files but so far no luck at all. When I use the SDK wizard the inbuilds A380 isn't showing at all for me every other aircraft I own and the defaults show fine its just this one that isn't. any help would be appreciated or even just a comment from someone at inibuilds to state they are aware of this flaw and working on it would be great.

some additional context. my inibuilds A380 is downloaded its not being streamed. it is the marketplace purchased model and I'm using MSFS 2024 via Steam I can find the base model files in the offical folder but they aren't the GITFL the liveries seem to need

Edited by Sharkey93

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.