Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'FLT' Time reset or wrong after Jump to waypoint

Featured Replies

I thought I would test out the Jump to waypoint feature and I think I may have found a bug. Not sure if this has been reported. Did a search and could not find the exact issue.

After using the feature, I noticed that my FLT time show was now showing a lot less than what it was before the jump. I had the chrono going as well and you can see the difference in the screenshot. Because I started the chrono at the start of the takeoff roll, the two were about a minutes apart all through the flight till I did the jump.

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.