Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A350 vs A380 FMS clickspots

Featured Replies

Hey yall, so I was hesitant to download the A380 because I had issues with the A350's FMS, mainly the click spots (I use trackir5). I bought the A380 and man do I love that bird! With the A380, I'm able to look down right at the FMS and click exactly on what I want with no issue. With the A350 (my other favorite bird), I have to move my cursor around multiple spots in order for the click to register. My question is, are the A350 amd A380 displays essentially the same? If so, is there a hot fix to bring this over to the A350?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.