Yesterday at 10:17 AM1 day The new A380 v1.0.3 update on Xbox has caused the aircraft’s systems to stop working properly. I have already restarted the simulator several times, completely uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft, cleared the cache, and the issue still persists.The aircraft is now completely unusable. The OIS is also not responding and remains with the screen turned off all the time.I have tested the aircraft at several different airports and under various conditions, but the aircraft’s panels and systems still do not work. The panels remain red and display the error message “WASM Module Fatal Error.”This issue started after the v1.0.3 update. Before the update, everything was working normally.Please investigate this issue, as the aircraft is currently unusable on Xbox.
21 hours ago21 hr It seems to be a widespread issue among Xbox users. Which raises the question: If this is not a particular niche issue some unlucky ones are having why on gods green earth was this not detected in testing the update?
1 hour ago1 hr I'm not an Xbox user and I'm experiencing the same thing! I've done all the trouble shooting steps like deleting the WASM Folder and have it recompiled. I have also done a full uninstall of the aircraft and yet it just keeps WASM crashing! Beyond a joke considering I payed nearly $120 AUD
Create an account or sign in to comment