Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

INIBUILDS MANAGER STOPPED WORKING AFTER UPDATE

Featured Replies

After the latest update was downloaded and installed the app fails to open normally, I am unable to get it to work in spite of several uninstalls and reinstalls! I brought this issue up to Inibuilds asking for help in clearing the problem but after several attempts I have yet to hear back from them. Can anyone help? Please?

  • Staff
55 minutes ago, Ivan Pato said:

After the latest update was downloaded and installed the app fails to open normally, I am unable to get it to work in spite of several uninstalls and reinstalls! I brought this issue up to Inibuilds asking for help in clearing the problem but after several attempts I have yet to hear back from them. Can anyone help? Please?

Hi,

Have you manually tried to delete the cache? I'll attach some instructions below.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

  • Make sure iniManager is completely closed.

  • Check your Windows system tray/taskbar to ensure it isn't still running in the background.

  • Open the Run dialog: Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard to open the Run box.

  • Clear Local AppData: Type %localappdata% into the Run box and press Enter.

  • Locate the folder named iniManager and delete it.

  • Clear Roaming AppData: Press Windows Key + R again to open the Run box. Type %appdata% and press Enter.

  • Locate the folder named iniManager and delete it.

  • Restart iniManager: Relaunch iniManager. It should start fresh and rebuild its configuration files.

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Sorry for delay, I was travelling.......I will try what you suggest....I do not have advanced computer skills so wish me luck. All the products I bought from you are currently unusuable, not sure why. all I did was download your IniManager latest update. After that I was unable to get the update to install! Then I was told I was blocked due to some pirating issues I know nothing about!

I will keep you informed.

  • Author

I tried everything you suggested and it did not work, still unable to get Inimanager to install properly, it stops just short of loading the last R in manager! Please make sure my account is not blocked! If you'd like to connect to my computer and try to help me that will be appreciated! Let me know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.