3 hours ago3 hr Hello I am experiancing issues with the new multi jetway system.The jetways had always connected properly for me however gsx could not detect them and i had na visuals passangers boardin.At some point however the EFB jetway tool when choosing a jetway and door spawned a new jetway intead of connecting the egsisting once.I tried complitly reinstaling the scenery, jetways tool and the GSX profiel.Any ideas?
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 1 hour ago, Shaman3110 said:Hello I am experiancing issues with the new multi jetway system.The jetways had always connected properly for me however gsx could not detect them and i had na visuals passangers boardin.At some point however the EFB jetway tool when choosing a jetway and door spawned a new jetway intead of connecting the egsisting once.I tried complitly reinstaling the scenery, jetways tool and the GSX profiel.Any ideas?Hi,We've been tracking a small number of users who have been exepriencing this. As an immediate quick fix, try the following steps below.Re-name the following file omdb-scenery-airport_statics.bgl to omdb-scenery-airport_statics.bgl.disabled which can be found here: inibuilds-airport-omdb-dubai\Scenery\airport-omdb-dubai\omdb-scene Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment