2 hours ago2 hr Hi everybody, i have a problem with my A380. I have activted BTV for landing etc. But after nosewheel touch down the Autobrake disengaged automatically and the Aircraft comes to stop after approx. 200 metres. I never touched my ruder pedal brakes. even without the feet on them this error happens.I have tried to reinstall the A380 multiple times but nothing seems to work. Anyone a solution?Thanks!
2 hours ago2 hr Staff Solution 3 minutes ago, QoQiiii said:Hi everybody,i have a problem with my A380. I have activted BTV for landing etc. But after nosewheel touch down the Autobrake disengaged automatically and the Aircraft comes to stop after approx. 200 metres. I never touched my ruder pedal brakes. even without the feet on them this error happens.I have tried to reinstall the A380 multiple times but nothing seems to work. Anyone a solution?Thanks!Hi,This sounds like a keybind conflict. If you could kindly check your keyboard commands and remove anything related to flight control surfaces (brakes, pitch, yaw etc).It seems after SU6, many users have noted that their keyboard keybinds had been reset.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author 52 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Hi,This sounds like a keybind conflict. If you could kindly check your keyboard commands and remove anything related to flight control surfaces (brakes, pitch, yaw etc).It seems after SU6, many users have noted that their keyboard keybinds had be reset.Thanks!You are my Hero! Thank you very much!!! :) Problem solved! :)
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 16 minutes ago, QoQiiii said:You are my Hero! Thank you very much!!! :) Problem solved! :)Awesome, enjoy your flights! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment