5 hours ago5 hr Firstly I apologize for the blurriness as I was in the middle of doing my thing when this happened guysBought the inibuilds A380 a few days ago now and since yesterday I now get a WASIM CRASH every time I try to zoom in on the ND Screen to setup BTVWorks fine on the ground during taxi all the way up to the point when I zoom back in for BTV Setup You can see I zoomed in via the FCU zoom knob and instantly came along a WASIM CRASH. Not angry or anything just wanted to share awareness to the team so it can be looked into. :) Very grateful for this new product! Thanks Inibuilds team! Until then BTV will be INOP on my MEL :)
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 2 hours ago, astro said:Firstly I apologize for the blurriness as I was in the middle of doing my thing when this happened guysBought the inibuilds A380 a few days ago now and since yesterday I now get a WASIM CRASH every time I try to zoom in on the ND Screen to setup BTVWorks fine on the ground during taxi all the way up to the point when I zoom back in for BTV SetupYou can see I zoomed in via the FCU zoom knob and instantly came along a WASIM CRASH.Not angry or anything just wanted to share awareness to the team so it can be looked into. :)Very grateful for this new product! Thanks Inibuilds team! Until then BTV will be INOP on my MEL :)Hi,Sorry to hear you're having issues. Could you please delete the WASM/Work folder.Hopeful that solves the issue.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment