4 hours ago4 hr hey guys, trying to check "clear" on the page below the mailbox...ive tried selecting mailbox but curser only goes down as far as in the pic....i cannot figure out for the life of me HOW to access that check box to clear that message. please help!
2 hours ago2 hr Staff You can use the "CLEAR" key on the SD page controls or the check button above the scroll wheel
38 minutes ago38 min Either that, or if this behaves like other Airbuses, this specific message should clear automatically once you set the TCAS to TA ONLY or TA/RA.If you don't know how to do that, if I'm remembering correctly, it's on the SURV page in the CDU. There should be a button for it on the CDU keypad.
8 minutes ago8 min Author So I’m trying to intentionally not use it as it’s been causing WASM crashes for me. Either way, there’s a check bock to “clear” it…there has to be a way to access it. I’ve read through the manual several times but im clearly missing something
Create an account or sign in to comment