5 hours ago5 hr Hi,I've noticed a scenery issue at Stand 551 where one of the buildings appears to be floating above the ground.I've observed this consistently from different positions while taxiing around the airport. Interestingly, the building sometimes appears to partially return towards its normal position, but it still remains at an incorrect height and can be seen floating above the surrounding scenery.I've attached a screenshot showing the issue.Location: Stand 551Issue: Building floating above ground / incorrect elevationReproducibility: Observed multiple times, from different viewpoints.Could you please take a look at the elevation/placement of this building?Thanks!
5 hours ago5 hr Staff Hi,Thanks for your feedback. Will test this on my end and report back. Just wanted to confirm you have the default handcrafted EGLL disabled?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Thanks for your feedback. Will test this on my end and report back.Just wanted to confirm you have the default handcrafted EGLL disabled?Thanks!Thanks! Yes, default is disabled.
Create an account or sign in to comment