Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cabin Lighting

Featured Replies

Hey Team

Firstly, I would like to say that I have completed another A380 flight on Xbox and the performance seems abit better.

I wanted to know if it’s possible to change the way the cabin lighting is implemented in the A380? In the real world the A380’s cabin lighting seems much brighter and the LED lights are more exposed. The stars on the ceiling is a lovely addition but again, in the real world these are supposed to be dimmer and seamlessly blend in with the bright LED lighting.

I hope to hear back from you soon and looking forward to the future of the aircraft, especially on Xbox!

Please let me know if you would like a screenshot of the sim compared to IRL.

Thanks!

  • Staff
19 minutes ago, Liam Le Grange said:

Hey Team

Firstly, I would like to say that I have completed another A380 flight on Xbox and the performance seems abit better.

I wanted to know if it’s possible to change the way the cabin lighting is implemented in the A380? In the real world the A380’s cabin lighting seems much brighter and the LED lights are more exposed. The stars on the ceiling is a lovely addition but again, in the real world these are supposed to be dimmer and seamlessly blend in with the bright LED lighting.

I hope to hear back from you soon and looking forward to the future of the aircraft, especially on Xbox!

Please let me know if you would like a screenshot of the sim compared to IRL.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! I'll forward this to the team for further consideration.

Thanks again!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.