Monday at 01:47 PM4 days Staff 1 hour ago, SMN said:How long are we going to be looking at a map like this?Hi,I have confirmed with the team that this will be fixed in the next update! Unfortunately, I cannot provide a timeline for this update.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 08:15 PM3 days Hi,I just installed the aircraft and don't have the screen at all. Did you remove it for the time being?Boris
Wednesday at 08:09 PM2 days Author 23 hours ago, borisvp said:Hi,I just installed the aircraft and don't have the screen at all. Did you remove it for the time being?BorisIn EFB swith on MAP
Yesterday at 06:59 PM1 day Thanks, but I'm not looking for a moving map. I'm referring to the map screen as indicated in the manual:
Create an account or sign in to comment