4 hours ago4 hr Hi everyone,Enjoying the A340 so far! I have two quick questions regarding some of the automated features and hoping someone can point me in the right direction:Winds: Is there a way to prevent winds from being automatically uploaded/fetched into the FMC?Auto-Trim: Is there an option to disable or override the auto-trim functionality so manual pitch trim is fully under pilot control?Thanks in advance for any tips or settings I might have missed!
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 2 hours ago, felipeturbay said:Hi everyone,Enjoying the A340 so far! I have two quick questions regarding some of the automated features and hoping someone can point me in the right direction:Winds: Is there a way to prevent winds from being automatically uploaded/fetched into the FMC?Auto-Trim: Is there an option to disable or override the auto-trim functionality so manual pitch trim is fully under pilot control?Thanks in advance for any tips or settings I might have missed!Hi,I do not believe there is a way to prevent the winds from being updated, as this is tied to your flightplan import (will verify with the team)I do not believe there is a way to disable the auto-trim feature of the a340. What issues are you having with this?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment