1 hour ago1 hr Since updating to Dubai V2, hundreds of generic high-rise buildings have appeared near the 12L/12R thresholds.They were never there before the update when using V1, and streamers I watch flying V2 don't seem to have them. They look like the buildings you'd see with a vanilla install or when using the Asobo airport (which as you can see from my screenshot is disabled). I'm getting severe stutters exactly where they're in view:on approach, at touchdown, on rollout and on the take-off roll;real fps before FG drops to about 22the main thread is limiting, at 30–38 ms per frame.Other airports are smooth, and looking down at the instruments helps, so I suspect these buildings appearing have potentially caused the stutters.Already tried, with no change:reinstalled OMDB V2iniManager options (people, ground crew and terminal details off)confirmed only the iniBuilds OMDB is enabledturned photogrammetry off (the buildings stay)cleared the rolling cache and SceneryIndexes;did a full clean reinstall of MSFS 2024 with only V2 installed afterwardsHardware is fine.Is this a known issue, or a missing exclusion? Has anyone else seen these buildings? I can't seem to get rid of them no matter what.My Setup: TLOD base - 100OLOD base - 100MSFS Settings are medium to highMSFS 2024 (Steam) v1.8.16.0Dubai V2.0.2Hardware: RTX 5090, 7800X3D, 64 GB DDR5-6000.
Create an account or sign in to comment