Saturday at 06:13 PM2 days Hello, my A400 freezes immediately after loading. When I click on "Ready to fly", it takes about two seconds before it freezes. It doesn't matter if I start on the tarmac with engines cold or on the runway with engines running. When GSX is activated, you can see ground staff walking around even though the plane is frozen already. MSFS 2024's navigation bar at the top of the screen won't work either, but if the frequency happens to be correctly set, you can hear ATC. The thing is: some months ago, I already flew with it, so it should work...I've tried standard and addon liveries. I've cleared the WASM folder. I've emptied the community folder. I've closed all addon programmes. What else can I do?Thanks. Dennis
Yesterday at 05:07 PM1 day Staff 22 hours ago, hobe said:Hello,my A400 freezes immediately after loading. When I click on "Ready to fly", it takes about two seconds before it freezes.It doesn't matter if I start on the tarmac with engines cold or on the runway with engines running. When GSX is activated, you can see ground staff walking around even though the plane is frozen already. MSFS 2024's navigation bar at the top of the screen won't work either, but if the frequency happens to be correctly set, you can hear ATC.The thing is: some months ago, I already flew with it, so it should work...I've tried standard and addon liveries.I've cleared the WASM folder.I've emptied the community folder.I've closed all addon programmes.What else can I do?Thanks. DennisHi Dennis,Are you on SU7 beta?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author Hi Kyle, I suppose so. Where can I find that out? In the top left corner it says: 1.8.16.0RegardsDennis
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 50 minutes ago, hobe said:Hi Kyle,I suppose so. Where can I find that out? In the top left corner it says: 1.8.16.0RegardsDennisThanks Dennis, you are not on the beta. I'll do some testing on my side and hopefully get a response for you.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment