3 hours ago3 hr Hey ! After the update [1.0.1] in the inibuilds a380 my landing altitude callout is missing. My plane is only saying SING RATE and nothing else. I checked at the EFB and all the collout [ 5ft-2500ftg ] is turnd on. And my speakers are also at 100% in the plane . Please can someone help to fix that? Thank you! Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by OLCSI
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 18 minutes ago, OLCSI said:Hey ! After the update [1.0.1] in the inibuilds a380 my landing altitude callout is missing. My plane is only saying SING RATE and nothing else. I checked at the EFB and all the collout [ 5ft-2500ftg ] is turnd on. And my speakers are also at 100% in the plane . Please can someone help to fix that? Thank you!You must have an arrival planned in order for the aural alerts to play.Let me know if that helps!Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author Still not, unfortunately. I want to complete an OMDB-KLAX flight with it tomorrow. I import the payload and the flight plan with via SimBrief. Right now I just took off from OMDB and did a little round, then landed, but nothing. I did this little round from a cold and dark start.
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 7 minutes ago, OLCSI said:Still not, unfortunately. I want to complete an OMDB-KLAX flight with it tomorrow. I import the payload and the flight plan with via SimBrief. Right now I just took off from OMDB and did a little round, then landed, but nothing. I did this little round from a cold and dark start.DId you program an arrival? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author Yes, but now i tried to do an cold and dark start and this is the third time when this happend in a row now Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by OLCSI
1 hour ago1 hr Staff Try deleting the work/wasm folder.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment