2 hours ago2 hr Hello,in the last iteration of the msfs dev stream Jörg told us that there is a update on the A330 currently being worked on. Can you guys give us some hints on what will be updated? Will it be comparable to the A340?I really like the A330 and would be very happy to use some longhaul features like Offset, ETP, Timecompression, Autosave etc.Thanks!
42 minutes ago42 min Staff 2 hours ago, BlackCode said:Hello,in the last iteration of the msfs dev stream Jörg told us that there is a update on the A330 currently being worked on.Can you guys give us some hints on what will be updated? Will it be comparable to the A340?I really like the A330 and would be very happy to use some longhaul features like Offset, ETP, Timecompression, Autosave etc.Thanks!Hi,Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide a timeline for the release at this time. I'm also not able to comment on how comparable it will be to the A340, but I can say that it is a significant update!Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment