Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1.01 - Memory getting low, avionics disabled

Featured Replies

Hey Inibuilds,

the A380 is a great plane. But on Xbox it is barely usable in its current state. On handcrafted airport - not even third party, the standards ones from Asobo - I´m getting black screens 80 percent of the time. And since most A380 destinations have handcrafted airports at least at one end (Dubai, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, LA, San Francisco, New York JFK and so on), this is a huge deal.

What is the roadmap of increasing stability and performance?

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Alex

  • Staff
2 hours ago, Altair3285 said:

Hey Inibuilds,

the A380 is a great plane. But on Xbox it is barely usable in its current state. On handcrafted airport - not even third party, the standards ones from Asobo - I´m getting black screens 80 percent of the time. And since most A380 destinations have handcrafted airports at least at one end (Dubai, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, LA, San Francisco, New York JFK and so on), this is a huge deal.

What is the roadmap of increasing stability and performance?

Thanks and have a nice weekend

Alex

Hi Alex,

I've seen a few reports of similar behaviour on Xbox. I'm wondering if increasing your cache size to 64 GB might help. I've seen a few other users have success with this method.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

Hey Kyle,

my rolling cache is already at 64 GB. In addition I´m neither using real life traffic nor AI traffic nor any ground aircraft or vehicles. Its basically just the aircraft, the livery and the airport. Also, I´m using the performance mode. Yet, again, in at least 80% of flights the result is a memory induced black screen scenario before even taking off.

As I said: Once it does work, it really is a great plane, and I see a lot of potential in it once stability increases (and performance on ground could be somewhat better too).

Best
Alex

Hey, I’m also on Xbox and have the same issues that you have, despite trying everything to prevent it. Something that I’m going to try now is join the SU7 Beta because apparently this sim update is supposed to fix this issue, I’ll let you know how it goes and maybe you could try it too!

I managed to successfully depart from OMDB v2 without any memory issues. However, the performance seemed worse on the beta as well as terrain not loading in properly. I hope these memory and performance issues can be fixed soon on this aircraft.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.