2 hours ago2 hr Hey Inibuilds,the A380 is a great plane. But on Xbox it is barely usable in its current state. On handcrafted airport - not even third party, the standards ones from Asobo - I´m getting black screens 80 percent of the time. And since most A380 destinations have handcrafted airports at least at one end (Dubai, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, LA, San Francisco, New York JFK and so on), this is a huge deal. What is the roadmap of increasing stability and performance?Thanks and have a nice weekendAlex
6 minutes ago6 min Staff 2 hours ago, Altair3285 said:Hey Inibuilds,the A380 is a great plane. But on Xbox it is barely usable in its current state. On handcrafted airport - not even third party, the standards ones from Asobo - I´m getting black screens 80 percent of the time. And since most A380 destinations have handcrafted airports at least at one end (Dubai, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, LA, San Francisco, New York JFK and so on), this is a huge deal.What is the roadmap of increasing stability and performance?Thanks and have a nice weekendAlexHi Alex,I've seen a few reports of similar behaviour on Xbox. I'm wondering if increasing your cache size to 64 GB might help. I've seen a few other users have success with this method.Let me know if that helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment