Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adding A380 to the Transfer Order Aircraft Drop down tab

Featured Replies

I bought the A380 through the MSFS 2024 Marketplace. The update offered to the aircraft in the Marketplace took three times to get it right, so I decided to transfer the Order to the IniManager. Took a screenshot from my MSFS 2024 Library as proof of purchase but could not do the Transfer Order in IniManager because the A380 is not among the choices in the dropdown tab to select it. Can you add it. I would much rather manage the aircraft in the IniManager going forward

GTE

  • Staff
Just now, Capgelly said:

I bought the A380 through the MSFS 2024 Marketplace. The update offered to the aircraft in the Marketplace took three times to get it right, so I decided to transfer the Order to the IniManager. Took a screenshot from my MSFS 2024 Library as proof of purchase but could not do the Transfer Order in IniManager because the A380 is not among the choices in the dropdown tab to select it. Can you add it. I would much rather manage the aircraft in the IniManager going forward

GTE

Hi,

The A380 will be added to the iniManager at a later date. It is currently only available on the MSFS marketplace.

Thanks for your patience!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.