Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Add a way to disable scroll acceleration

Featured Replies

Hello,

It would be nice to have a way to not have the scrolling acceleration on the AP Knobs, I have some of them bound to encoders and hat switches on my controller but it's basically impossible to use since keeping a button pressed or moving the encoder too quickly make the value go crazy.

Haven't tried it yet but in the meantime I was wondering if using FSUIPC to bind the LVAR directly would maybe prevent that acceleration behaviour ?

  • Staff
15 minutes ago, PeterFour said:

Hello,

It would be nice to have a way to not have the scrolling acceleration on the AP Knobs, I have some of them bound to encoders and hat switches on my controller but it's basically impossible to use since keeping a button pressed or moving the encoder too quickly make the value go crazy.

Haven't tried it yet but in the meantime I was wondering if using FSUIPC to bind the LVAR directly would maybe prevent that acceleration behaviour ?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll forward this to the team for further review.

I'm not entirely sure how FSUIPC would work in this particular situation, so I apologize for not having the best knowledge of it.

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.