9 hours ago9 hr Hi folks,Firstly, I’ve had this problem since the beginning with the ini A350 - no matter what I do, I cannot set flex thrust so that I see MAN FLX XX on the FMA with my Honeycomb throttle. I can set TOGA and I can set climb thrust after departure, but I can’t get it into flex mode. Can someone help?Also, the ALTN F-PLN behaviour needs looking into as currently it cannot be modified to insert a route. You can insert an approach to the alternate aerodrome, but an alternate route cannot be inserted. It starts putting waypoints into the main body of the F-PLN.Also, there seems to be very little IRS deviation after many hours of flying in the pos monitor page, often none at all. This may well be true to life but I don’t think you’d get that consistent accuracy in the A320, even one of the new ones. Is IRS drift modelled in the A350?Cheers
8 hours ago8 hr Staff 19 minutes ago, dfr997 said:Hi folks,Firstly, I’ve had this problem since the beginning with the ini A350 - no matter what I do, I cannot set flex thrust so that I see MAN FLX XX on the FMA with my Honeycomb throttle. I can set TOGA and I can set climb thrust after departure, but I can’t get it into flex mode. Can someone help?Also, the ALTN F-PLN behaviour needs looking into as currently it cannot be modified to insert a route. You can insert an approach to the alternate aerodrome, but an alternate route cannot be inserted. It starts putting waypoints into the main body of the F-PLN.Also, there seems to be very little IRS deviation after many hours of flying in the pos monitor page, often none at all. This may well be true to life but I don’t think you’d get that consistent accuracy in the A320, even one of the new ones. Is IRS drift modelled in the A350?CheersHi, Thanks for your feedback. A couple things to note:Have you done the throttle calibration in the EFB? You need to match your physical throttles to the "detent" you are trying to set.I'll do some research on my end regarding ALTN-F-PLNI'll also do some research and get some clarification on the IRS deviation.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author 4 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Thanks for your feedback. A couple things to note:Have you done the throttle calibration in the EFB? You need to match your physical throttles to the "detent" you are trying to set.I'll do some research on my end regarding ALTN-F-PLNI'll also do some research and get some clarification on the IRS deviation.Thanks again!Hi,yes done the calibration but it makes no difference. It'll go into all other detents, but not FLX - although I do remember doing an EFATO in the ini A350 and I could get it into MCT, weirdly.
Create an account or sign in to comment