13 hours ago13 hr Hi everyone,I’m having an issue with GSX refueling on the iniBuilds A340-300.I refuel the A340-300 using GSX via the toolbar; at one point, I have 30 tons of fuel on board and continue with the preparations. Then, at some point during pushback, I notice there are only 8 tons left. Why did the fuel level suddenly revert to the base load? Does anyone have any advice?
8 hours ago8 hr Staff 4 hours ago, UweK said:Hi everyone,I’m having an issue with GSX refueling on the iniBuilds A340-300.I refuel the A340-300 using GSX via the toolbar; at one point, I have 30 tons of fuel on board and continue with the preparations. Then, at some point during pushback, I notice there are only 8 tons left. Why did the fuel level suddenly revert to the base load? Does anyone have any advice?Hi,We're currently investigating this behavior, as I've seen a very small number of user reports regarding the issue.In the meantime, I recommend using the aircraft's refueling function within the EFB as a workaround.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Staff 7 minutes ago, UweK said:Edit:Payload doesn´t work also.Thanks, will test this on my end! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment