Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UweK

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UweK

  1. Edit: Payload doesn´t work also.
  2. Hi everyone, I’m having an issue with GSX refueling on the iniBuilds A340-300. I refuel the A340-300 using GSX via the toolbar; at one point, I have 30 tons of fuel on board and continue with the preparations. Then, at some point during pushback, I notice there are only 8 tons left. Why did the fuel level suddenly revert to the base load? Does anyone have any advice?
  3. Hi, are there news about remote MCDU/EFB in A340? Regards Uwe

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.