Tuesday at 08:18 AM4 days Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!
Tuesday at 02:56 PM4 days Staff 6 hours ago, tigantum said:Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 04:48 PM3 days Author 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks!No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?
Tuesday at 05:04 PM3 days Staff 12 minutes ago, tigantum said:No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Tuesday at 09:05 PM3 days Author 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks!Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.Regards
Tuesday at 09:11 PM3 days Staff 6 minutes ago, tigantum said:Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.RegardsHi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 06:03 AM3 days Author 8 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map.Hi good morning,yes, I do have an active Navigraph subscription and I also logged into my account in the EFB.
Wednesday at 03:33 PM3 days Staff 9 hours ago, tigantum said:Hi good morning,yes, I do have an active Navigraph subscription and I also logged into my account in the EFB.Make sure you also log into your account on the MCDU. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 07:49 PM2 days Author 4 hours ago, iniKyle said:Make sure you also log into your account on the MCDU.I did that now as well. Apart from the MFW/MCDU menu still saying "Log-In to your Navigraph" even after completing the link to Navigraph, it still does not access the AMM.It seems strange, because everything else worked flawlessly, but now this new feature is somehow stuck behind some glass ceiling for me.The set-up process is also rather unintuitive with all the prerequisites and double logins.
5 hours ago5 hr HELLOcould we install it outisde the community folder ? (because it takes huge amount of place so i prefer to install it on an other hard drive)
Create an account or sign in to comment