Yesterday at 08:18 AM1 day Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!
Yesterday at 02:56 PM1 day Staff 6 hours ago, tigantum said:Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 04:48 PM1 day Author 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks!No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?
Yesterday at 05:04 PM1 day Staff 12 minutes ago, tigantum said:No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
23 hours ago23 hr Author 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks!Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.Regards
23 hours ago23 hr Staff 6 minutes ago, tigantum said:Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.RegardsHi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
14 hours ago14 hr Author 8 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map.Hi good morning,yes, I do have an active Navigraph subscription and I also logged into my account in the EFB.
4 hours ago4 hr Staff 9 hours ago, tigantum said:Hi good morning,yes, I do have an active Navigraph subscription and I also logged into my account in the EFB.Make sure you also log into your account on the MCDU. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
23 minutes ago23 min Author 4 hours ago, iniKyle said:Make sure you also log into your account on the MCDU.I did that now as well. Apart from the MFW/MCDU menu still saying "Log-In to your Navigraph" even after completing the link to Navigraph, it still does not access the AMM.It seems strange, because everything else worked flawlessly, but now this new feature is somehow stuck behind some glass ceiling for me.The set-up process is also rather unintuitive with all the prerequisites and double logins.
Create an account or sign in to comment