Yesterday at 08:18 AM1 day Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!
21 hours ago21 hr Staff 6 hours ago, tigantum said:Hey there,I have just updated to v 1.0.10 and wanted to take a look at the AMM. I logged into my Navigraph using the EFB and tried zooming in. However, it states "Airport Map Fault" on the ND.Even restarting the sim did not solve the problem.Is there something I am missing?Thanks in advance!Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
19 hours ago19 hr Author 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Have you downloaded the map terrain plugin from the iniManager?Thanks!No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?
19 hours ago19 hr Staff 12 minutes ago, tigantum said:No, I have not. I got it from the Synaptic Site back when the A220 launched. Is that needed for the AMM to work?Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
15 hours ago15 hr Author 3 hours ago, iniKyle said:Yes. If you already have it downloaded, just launch the map-server application found in the file.Let me know if that works.Thanks!Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.Regards
15 hours ago15 hr Staff 6 minutes ago, tigantum said:Hi Kyle,thanks for the info.I downloaded the map-server from the iniManager and launched it. Terrain works fine, but the airport map still does not. It still displays the Airport Map Fault on the ND.RegardsHi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr Author 8 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Do you have an active Navigraph subsription? That is required to view the airport map.Hi good morning,yes, I do have an active Navigraph subscription and I also logged into my account in the EFB.
Create an account or sign in to comment