Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manchester 1.1.1 poor performance

Featured Replies

I’m experiencing severe performance issues and heavy stuttering at EGCC following the last update. Developer Mode consistently reports a heavy "Limited by Main Thread" bottleneck on my AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D system, specifically when on the ground or in the airspace around Manchester. I have zero main-thread issues or frame drops at any other complex third-party or handcrafted airports, confirming this is isolated to EGCC’s latest build. Could the team please look into the optimization of this update, and let us know when we might expect a patch or update to address this issue?

  • Author

I’m using the PMDG 737-800.

Could you help me identify any potential issues?

It’s the only airport I get this and it’s been bugging me. I recently upgraded to an AMD CPU as I was using Intel before so it’s all been a clean reinstall. I’m a bit puzzled. 🤔

I’ll try remove everything and see if I still happens I notice it happens when landing back. For example if I did EGCC-GCTS-EGCC it’s landing back that I get main thread issue.

  • Staff
27 minutes ago, OHEWI said:

I’m using the PMDG 737-800.

Could you help me identify any potential issues?

It’s the only airport I get this and it’s been bugging me. I recently upgraded to an AMD CPU as I was using Intel before so it’s all been a clean reinstall. I’m a bit puzzled. 🤔

I’ll try remove everything and see if I still happens I notice it happens when landing back. For example if I did EGCC-GCTS-EGCC it’s landing back that I get main thread issue.

Thanks. If you don't mind, what are your graphic settings set to?

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

  • Author

PC Spec

AMD 7 9800X3D

RTX 4070TI 12GB

32GB DDR5 6000 CL30

Samsung EVO 970 SSD

Settings

FPS locked at 35 with frame gen so 70 in total.

Other setting below Glass cockpit refresh rate are Low or off.

Thank you 😁

image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by OHEWI

  • Author

I’ll treat it as a one time thing and see if I notice any improvements. I’ve used Clear Skies and cleared my caches. I noticed my Auto FPS was playing up, so it might not have changed my TLOD. Since I loaded in earlier it was better.

I shall test again soon and report back. Thank you.

Can I also add that the ILS 23R is faulty for CAT 3 it’s to far right.

  • Staff
12 minutes ago, OHEWI said:

I’ll treat it as a one time thing and see if I notice any improvements. I’ve used Clear Skies and cleared my caches. I noticed my Auto FPS was playing up, so it might not have changed my TLOD. Since I loaded in earlier it was better.

I shall test again soon and report back. Thank you.

Can I also add that the ILS 23R is faulty for CAT 3 it’s to far right.

Thanks will also test this on my end!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.