3 hours ago3 hr Hi everyone working at the inibuilds development team! I would like to report a bug I have noticed while flying your new beautiful aircraft, now I do not know if this bug is within Microsoft flight simulator or if it is the aircraft itself but every time I go into showcase mode and use the for to see my plane taking off, the planes audio is fine until it goes directly in front of me and the. It just sounds like the engines are at idle and then once it goes past me it goes back to Normal, if this is a a380 issue could you please fix this? And if this is a Microsoft issue, could you please tell me the solution to this bug? Thank you
3 hours ago3 hr Staff 32 minutes ago, LJWEBJ said:Hi everyone working at the inibuilds development team! I would like to report a bug I have noticed while flying your new beautiful aircraft, now I do not know if this bug is within Microsoft flight simulator or if it is the aircraft itself but every time I go into showcase mode and use the for to see my plane taking off, the planes audio is fine until it goes directly in front of me and the. It just sounds like the engines are at idle and then once it goes past me it goes back to Normal, if this is a a380 issue could you please fix this? And if this is a Microsoft issue, could you please tell me the solution to this bug?Thank youHi,Thanks for your report. I believe this issue has been fixed in v1.0.2 or v1.0.3Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
52 minutes ago52 min Author Ok thank you! Hopefully I don’t have to wait too long because the sounds sound amazing coming from the a380!
Create an account or sign in to comment