20 hours ago20 hr Hi iniBuilds Team,I would like to formally request FYWH - Hosea Kutako International Airport, serving Windhoek, Namibia. Why FYWH would be a great fit for iniBuilds: Major Gap in Africa: Southern Africa is massively underserved. FYWH is the main international gateway to Namibia, one of the most stunning countries for VFR and bush flying. Perfect for your fleet: It's a real-world destination for Eurowings Discover A330, Qatar Airways, Ethiopian, TAAG, and Airlink - all aircraft you develop. Ideal for long-haul A330/A350/A380 operations. Interesting Airport: Single 4532m runway at 5,640ft elevation with a challenging high-altitude performance factor, modern terminal with recent expansions, and beautiful surrounding desert terrain. No quality version exists: Currently, there is no high-fidelity FYWH for MSFS 2020/2024, only low-quality freeware, and it is PC ONLY.So far I've bought three of your products: Inibuilds A380, Hong Kong International Airport, as well as Heathrow(EGLL)Thank you for considering this iconic African gateway. I believe many simmers exploring Africa would love to have a study-level FYWH.Best regards,Christy Krohne
19 hours ago19 hr Staff Hi Krohne,Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us! I will note this on my end and forward to the team for future consideration.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr Author 16 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi Krohne,Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us! I will note this on my end and forward to the team for future consideration.Thanks again!Look at this: the Most Beautiful airliner, IniBuilds A380, has to sit at an airport like this......This is not right. This airport does not do justice to such a well-crafted airliner. This plane needs a handcrafted FYWH airport😊, which will be the Home of this IniBuilds A380. You have to do something quickly.On Xbox, we literally have nothing for FYWH - the FSDG one and the Flightsim.to one are PC only. So we're stuck with generic while flying your study-level bus. And wow, the contrast is rough. Your incredibly detailed A380 sitting on the default FYWH looks completely out of place. Any chance you can bump FYWH up the priority list? It would be the first proper Namibian hub on Xbox Marketplace. I've attached a few screenshots.Thank you, IniBuilds Team.C.KROHNE
Create an account or sign in to comment