Sunday at 08:14 PM2 days HI,Thank you for this beautiful aircarft. Everything about the operation of the A380 works just fine, but I seem to be having some issues with GSX passengers and cargo loading.There are no seated passengers after loading and loading and unloading 480 passengers only takes a couple minutes (weird). During Cargo and luggage loading and unloading, the iniA380 doors open as expecetd, but there are no GSX ramp agents or GSE. This works fine with all other aircarfts so I am not sure how to fix this. What I tried so far was run GSX config, uncheck and recheck ini A380.*Update: After carefully looking at GSX config, I just noticed that there is NO iniA380. Was there supposed to be? Any idea how to fix this? Edited Sunday at 08:19 PM2 days by tkemp66
Monday at 02:23 PM1 day Staff Solution 18 hours ago, tkemp66 said:HI,Thank you for this beautiful aircarft. Everything about the operation of the A380 works just fine, but I seem to be having some issues with GSX passengers and cargo loading.There are no seated passengers after loading and loading and unloading 480 passengers only takes a couple minutes (weird). During Cargo and luggage loading and unloading, the iniA380 doors open as expecetd, but there are no GSX ramp agents or GSE. This works fine with all other aircarfts so I am not sure how to fix this. What I tried so far was run GSX config, uncheck and recheck ini A380.*Update: After carefully looking at GSX config, I just noticed that there is NO iniA380. Was there supposed to be? Any idea how to fix this?Hi,Please download the official GSX profile, which I will attach.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment