September 27Sep 27 Hi all,What is happened here? I am aware there is problem with GSX and IniBuilds A350 doors, they are not connect well. Please explain or what is plan or happens yet?ThanksMark.
September 28Sep 28 Staff 23 hours ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Hi all,What is happened here? I am aware there is problem with GSX and IniBuilds A350 doors, they are not connect well. Please explain or what is plan or happens yet?ThanksMark.Hi Mark,Which gate was this at Manchester? I'll run some checks on my side.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 30Sep 30 Staff 39 minutes ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Hi Kyle,It was Gate 204 - Gate Heavy.ThanksMarkHi Mark,Just tested on my end and everything seems to be working as intended.Could you ensure your GSX is up-to-date and you have the most current GSX profile installed?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 03:39 PM5 days Author Hi, that is strange, I updated everything and still the same problem thought. RegardsMark
Wednesday at 03:40 PM5 days Staff Just now, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Hi, that is strange, I updated everything and still the same problem thought.RegardsMarkA350-900 or 1000? I tested on the 900 Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 03:41 PM5 days Staff Also, is this the iniBuilds EGCC or MaccoSim? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 03:43 PM5 days Staff Just now, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:it is MaccoSim.Ah. That is why. I am testing using the iniBuilds EGCC. Which GSX profile are you using for the MaccoSim version?Thanks Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 03:46 PM5 days Author Sorry I don't know anything but I normally use GSX jetway etc etc?Thanks
Wednesday at 03:47 PM5 days Author Shall I remove MaccoSim but download IniBuilds EGCC? and GSX might be work better?
Wednesday at 03:51 PM5 days Staff 1 minute ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Shall I remove MaccoSim but download IniBuilds EGCC? and GSX might be work better?That would be a completely new purchase, which I’ll leave entirely up to you!In the meantime, I found a GSX profile for the MaccoSim version, I will attach it below.Flightsim.toManchester EGCC GSX Profile for MaccoSim Preserved AIRAC...✓ For Microsoft Flight Simulator: This add-on provides a GSX profile specifically for Maccosim Manchester Airport (EGCC). It includes custom vehicle placement and pushback routes at all stands, catego*note To install GSX profiles for Microsoft Flight Simulator, place airport .ini files into %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Wednesday at 04:24 PM5 days Author Hi thank you for your tried best to help me this but no, not good, this is much worse. Jetway do not work either I will buy IniBuilds EGCC when I get enough money. Thank you. RegardsMark
Wednesday at 04:33 PM5 days Staff 8 minutes ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Hi thank you for your tried best to help me this but no, not good, this is much worse. Jetway do not work either I will buy IniBuilds EGCC when I get enough money. Thank you.RegardsMarkDId you make sure to install the GSX profile in the correct location? Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Thursday at 11:52 AM5 days Author Hiya Kyle,I did. The door and GSX jetway does works on the small parking, but large parking, no. It doesn't work at all. I read their reviews and there are issues with it at the large parking that GSX jetway does not work at all and the planes parked too closed to the building too.RegardsMark
Thursday at 02:29 PM5 days Staff 2 hours ago, Captain Mako MSFS 2024 said:Hiya Kyle,I did. The door and GSX jetway does works on the small parking, but large parking, no. It doesn't work at all.I read their reviews and there are issues with it at the large parking that GSX jetway does not work at all and the planes parked too closed to the building too.RegardsMarkThanks Mark, so looks like it's a core issue with GSX and the MaccoSIm scenery. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
5 hours ago5 hr I have exactly the same problems with the jetways on the iniBuilds A350, on all versions, A359, A35K the same. I have both GSX Pro, and the A350, as well as the simulator 2024 up to date. I have tested it at different airports and gates.The following problems always occur. I don't have these problems with any other airliner in the simulator, neither with all the internal iniBuilds Airbuses, nor with the A340 from iniBuilds that I also purchased. The jetways work perfectly with all of them!Tested Airports/Gates:Both at medium As and large gates, Jetway does not reach the aircraft:Airport: EDDM-München-Gate 110 -GrossAirport: EDDF-Frankfurt -Gate B34-Mittleres GateKORD-Chicago Gate: L2-A-Mittleres GateAirport: KORD-Chicago Gate:- M2-Mittleres Gate At small gates, the jetway usually reaches the aircraft and docks.Door opens!! Nevertheless message: No Jetway Not close enough!! and the stairs , not the jetway is used by GSX!!!Airport:EDDF-Frankfurt - B47-Kleines Gate The problem is:The jetways always "target" the 2nd door on the aircraft instead of the 1st door as with other aircraft. It doesn't matter whether I start the jetway from the EFB of the A 360 or via GSX "Operate Jetway" or via GSX "Request Boarding" Whether they reach the door and dock depends on the size of the gates. With the large and medium gates, they do not reach the fuselage/door at all, but simply stop a few meters in front of it. Only at the small gates, which are actually not suitable for the A350 family, do they usually reach the 2nd door and dock.Nevertheless, even at the small gates there is NO boarding via the jetway. The JETWAY is obviously not recognized by GSX during boarding, because the GSX message comes: "Jetway not close enough to a door" and the stairs and the bus are approached for boarding.I have already tried to set door 1 as the default in the GSX Aircraft Editor. But that didn't solve the problem either, the jetway still drives towards door 2 and doesn't reach it!!It's really a shame that the A350 from inBuilds is actually a really great aircraftPlease help!!
34 minutes ago34 min Staff 4 hours ago, Flightdidi said:I have exactly the same problems with the jetways on the iniBuilds A350, on all versions, A359, A35K the same. I have both GSX Pro, and the A350, as well as the simulator 2024 up to date. I have tested it at different airports and gates.The following problems always occur. I don't have these problems with any other airliner in the simulator, neither with all the internal iniBuilds Airbuses, nor with the A340 from iniBuilds that I also purchased. The jetways work perfectly with all of them!Tested Airports/Gates:Both at medium As and large gates, Jetway does not reach the aircraft:Airport: EDDM-München-Gate 110 -GrossAirport: EDDF-Frankfurt -Gate B34-Mittleres GateKORD-Chicago Gate: L2-A-Mittleres GateAirport: KORD-Chicago Gate:- M2-Mittleres Gate At small gates, the jetway usually reaches the aircraft and docks.Door opens!! Nevertheless message: No Jetway Not close enough!! and the stairs , not the jetway is used by GSX!!!Airport:EDDF-Frankfurt - B47-Kleines Gate The problem is:The jetways always "target" the 2nd door on the aircraft instead of the 1st door as with other aircraft. It doesn't matter whether I start the jetway from the EFB of the A 360 or via GSX "Operate Jetway" or via GSX "Request Boarding" Whether they reach the door and dock depends on the size of the gates. With the large and medium gates, they do not reach the fuselage/door at all, but simply stop a few meters in front of it. Only at the small gates, which are actually not suitable for the A350 family, do they usually reach the 2nd door and dock.Nevertheless, even at the small gates there is NO boarding via the jetway. The JETWAY is obviously not recognized by GSX during boarding, because the GSX message comes: "Jetway not close enough to a door" and the stairs and the bus are approached for boarding.I have already tried to set door 1 as the default in the GSX Aircraft Editor. But that didn't solve the problem either, the jetway still drives towards door 2 and doesn't reach it!!It's really a shame that the A350 from inBuilds is actually a really great aircraftPlease help!! Hi,Thanks for your report. I'll forward this to the team for further clarification.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment